Nemesis won't read MIDI Clock but Ventris will....

Using a PBC 6X to control my Nemesis and Ventris. I can bypass them both and select presets. The Ventris for some reason would receive clock (for mod on the verbs I guess) but the Nemesis will not. I read about possibly creating a macro for Auto Tap or something like that? Do I need to do that? Or use a FN SW? Any help would be appreciated :) Board pic attached for reference. Overture is also on MIDI and working fine.FullSizeRender.jpg

That does seem weird. Two questions: is your Nemesis on the latest firmware? And how is your midi routed? Just wondering whether somehow the midi clock is getting “lost” if you’re going from one pedal to the next.

Have you looked in the SA Neuro editor to make sure that “ Sync to midi clock” is switched on for all your presets on the Nemesis?

Ok that was three questions in the end…

That does seem weird. Two questions: is your Nemesis on the latest firmware? And how is your midi routed? Just wondering whether somehow the midi clock is getting “lost” if you’re going from one pedal to the next.

Have you looked in the SA Neuro editor to make sure that “ Sync to midi clock” is switched on for all your presets on the Nemesis?

Haha I appreciate it! I actually think it’s last so I’ll try swapping that. I have checked everything else tho!

Moved it to first and that did it! Good catch! Thank you!

Hurrah—glad you got it to work.

Is your Ventris still getting midi clock? Just wondering whether you might have the same problem now on the other pedal. May not be an issue if you don’t need tap/midi clock on the Ventris though.

Still seems weird though…

Back