Out of phase problems

Talesmusic

I had my first gig tonight with the RJM and I had problems with getting my two amps in phase. First I thought I had to go to the switch page and hold the 2nd amp switch for three seconds to flip the phase (did work for one preset but not everytime weirdly enough) but that is on a preset to preset basis. I then did it in the ‘audio’ tab in the editor but I couldn’t get it right. What am I doing wrong? The house technicians resoldered my speaker cable as a solution but I really want to understand it.

I have a board that has all mono effects that goes stereo out into a H90, Collider and a Ventris (all stereo wired). What are the right settings for this setup? Am I missing something?

Holding the button down will only affect the current preset. To get it to stay inverted, you need to go into the editor, select Invert under Output B, and click the lock icon next to Output B to lock that setting. Or, in the PBC's setup menu, go into Audio Settings > Output B > Invert, then set Default Setting to On and Lock Setting to On.

Holding the button down will only affect the current preset. To get it to stay inverted, you need to go into the editor, select Invert under Output B, and click the lock icon next to Output B to lock that setting. Or, in the PBC's setup menu, go into Audio Settings > Output B > Invert, then set Default Setting to On and Lock Setting to On.
I actually did exactly this in the editor except for the Lock setting. Is it not doing anything If I don’t check the lock button?

I think I fixed it. There was something weird going on with my H90, somehow it summed the 2 mono-signals before going to the two amps

Back