(PBC 6X) Link Dev PC -/+ with Ai for Strymon Bigsky

johnchan1990

I already set the Dev PC -/+ for scrolling ABC & Ai button for the bank up & down.

The issue is when switch the bank or the PC, the message is different. Example I switch the bank 10 but the PC message is not bank 10 message. I already record a screenshot for the setting.

Hope I can get the solution. Thank You!

Attachments

• Screen Recording 2021-05-18 at 12.32.41 PM.mov
    22.4 MB
I ansered this in your helpdesk email, but I'll also post the answer here in case others have the same question (it's a fairly common issue, Strymon's "banks" are confusing and are completely different from the way MIDI banks work.

When using Dev PC buttons, you can't use bank selection at the same time. And, you don't need bank selection - the Dev PC buttons will allow you to access every preset in every bank in the pedal. The way Strymon does banks only applies to selections made on the Strymon pedal's own buttons.

I ansered this in your helpdesk email, but I'll also post the answer here in case others have the same question (it's a fairly common issue, Strymon's "banks" are confusing and are completely different from the way MIDI banks work.

When using Dev PC buttons, you can't use bank selection at the same time. And, you don't need bank selection - the Dev PC buttons will allow you to access every preset in every bank in the pedal. The way Strymon does banks only applies to selections made on the Strymon pedal's own buttons.
Ok then will use the Dev PC, actually my purpose use the bank switch is to make switch faster and if i use Dev PC i will not know the bank number. But anyway i will use the Dev PC.

And want to ask how to send tempo to all tempo pedal?

Here's a response I just sent to someone else:

Here's a response I just sent to someone else:

Ok will figure it out. Thanks!

Back