PBC and Mission SP-1 grouping - Bigsky/Timeline/H9

kaxtell

Need some help with setup of the SP1 and pedal grouping.

Have a Strymon Bigsky - Timeline - and Eventide H9. I want to control the mix parameter on each.

How do I configure the pedal grouping, switching between each to adjust mix? Do I ignore the continuous controller settings in the expression pedal setup and use Position Switch actions?

Can I change colors on the LED on the SP1 to differentiate which pedal I'm controlling?

I also have a question on the H9 - I read on-line that when the H9 is configured for global mix, it becomes a wet control. I don't see that option in the MIDI CC list. I also read some of these parameters are integrated into the algorithms and all are not published. Any experience here that could help me with this configuration?

Appreciate the help from those that respond...

Pedal grouping uses the expression pedal 1-4 settings. For example, set up expression pedal 1 to control the Big Sky, pedal 2 the Timeline and pedal 3 the H9. Pressing the pedal group button switches between the different settings.

The SP1's LED is single color, sorry...

The H9 is a bit tricky because they're now shipping so that the CC numbers are not set from the factory, so we can't do an effective job of pre-configuring them. You have to go into CC settings in the H9 and assign them yourself, and assign CC numbers in the PBC manually for anything that doesn't appear in the list.

Back