PBC and Mission SP1

kaxtell

New to the PBC and MIDI config, so I appreciate the help...

I'm running two Strymon pedals, BigSky and TimeLine. Running these in Parallel utilizing the mix knob as the amount of wet effect. I understand the mix settings on these pedals are not global to the pedal. I've played with setting up Macro's on the PBC that I can choose from, but don't want to edit these if I choose to make adjustments in a live setting.

I'm wondering if I can utilize the Mission SP1 to maintain two separate mix values, or if two pedals would be required, to independently set mix for the BigSky and Timeline? Does the Mission send a constant CC value, so as I move between presets, the mix level will effectively be global?

Last edited:
There's an expression pedal setting "Send current value on preset change" that makes the pedal always send its current value after switching presets, effectively making it a global setting. The expression pedal can be programmed to send to both Strymon pedals simultaneously.

Thanks Ron... would the value sent be the same to both pedals, or can I control different mix values for each Strymon pedal?

Back