PBC Mute acting funny

Wheresthedug

I have updated to firmware 3.1.7 and editor 3.1.7 and have noticed some strange things happening with my mute button. I didn't use v3.1.6 so don't know if it happened with it or not. The issue is that sometimes when I change presets in some songs I get total silence. The mute is inactive (i.e. tuner not on) but the signal is muted. When I press mute button once the tuner is activated as normal. When I press the mute button a second time the signal returns as normal.

It only happens in certain songs/presets which seems weird and makes me think I have done something stupid with my settings.

Is this a bug or could I have inadvertently selected an option that causes this behaviour without intending to do so?

Check to see if you have a System / Signal action on any button or anywhere else - that's how you can get the mute to turn on without the tuner.

I don't see anything unusual. Some of the buttons have System commands to go to a button page. These include the 3 default pages plus one I have set up for Midi Control of various devices. Other than that everything looks fine.

I am getting the problem with the song "Little Bit of What You Fancy" Presets 1 and 3 load fine but Preset 2 loads muted.

Attachments

• My PBC Settings.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
It looks like you found a bug. You can get around it by going to the preset in question in the Presets tab, then selecting the Audio sub-tab and turning off the override arrows (">") for buffers 1, 2 and 3. That should fix it for now.

Back