Pop when changing presets

So I kept messing with it and figured out how to at least get rid of it. I was changing between two PBC presets that had two different Eventide Timefactordelays. If I make the Eventide presets the same the popping goes away. This is strange to me because I turned off all the loops on both PBC. So even with no audio running through Timefactor I get that pop in the video. Anyone know what could cause that?

That's pretty odd... Is the Timefactor set up to be in parallel with delay trails? If so, the loop return is active all of the time, even when the loop is off. That would explain why it's happening when the loops are off.

Why it's making noise is a different issue. I'm pretty sure the Timefactor can be configured to DSP bypass or true bypass. If it's configured for true bypass, I recommend trying to switch it to DSP bypass to see if the bypass relay is the culprit.

Been swamped! Timefactor was in DSP bypass. Haven't had anymore problems with it. Not sure why. But it's working...for now! :)

Back