pops/cutouts when switching loops on/off

travis_38

I am noticing that when I am on my Loops page, switching any pedal on or off seems to cut the output for a split second which is very obvious when I am using a long decay reverb and or delay (which is almost always).

To be more specific:

Loop 4: Dunes
Loop 9: Timeline (stereo in/out, in series)
Loop 10: Timeline (stereo in/out, in series)

Imagine I strum a huge chord with both loop 9/10 on, the reverb and delay tails are trailing off for several seconds and I turn Loop 4 on/off repeatedly... every time I do this the delay/verb trails are "dropping" for a moment.

Is this expected behavior? Is there anything I can do to prevent this, outside of putting the Strymons after the PBC?

That's the Click Stopper. It mutes the audio signal for a few milliseconds when the relays switch. Try turning off the 2nd Click Stopper in audio settings. It's after loop 10, so it affects all loops. The 1st Click Stopper is before loop 7, so it won't affect the delay and reverb signal, but will still catch any click from the earlier loops, which are the important ones anyway (because gain magnifies the click).

That's the Click Stopper. It mutes the audio signal for a few milliseconds when the relays switch. Try turning off the 2nd Click Stopper in audio settings. It's after loop 10, so it affects all loops. The 1st Click Stopper is before loop 7, so it won't affect the delay and reverb signal, but will still catch any click from the earlier loops, which are the important ones anyway (because gain magnifies the click).

LOVELY. That's exactly what I was looking for. I thought I read about that feature but didn't see it on the globals page so I gave up too soon. Thanks!

Back