problems with pigtronix echolution

toasterdude

I have an echolution 2 in my rig and because of cable issue never got around to using it. Finally sorted that out so I am trying to integrate it.

I can not get midi to work for anything. Well, reliably any way. I have it set to midi channel 4. Tried no banks, LSB, MSB etc etc etc. I set a preset to send preset 7. When I recall that preset it recalls preset 43 or so. Another GT preset recalls preset 57 on E2. Doesn't matter what PC I set E2 for in the GT. Toggling between thos two presets always results in the same two arbitrary presets being recalled.

I have the E2 device set to maximum PC 60 and bank to none right now, but have tried all the bank settings with zero luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

I'm having a similar issue with the Echolution 2 Deluxe. Going thru the same process that I've used to set up my H9 and Moogerfoogers, but can't get the E2 to switch presets. Often when I send a midi comment to the E2, it freezes up.

Do you have a computer and MIDI interface that you could use to test the Echolution?

rjmmusic said:
Do you have a computer and MIDI interface that you could use to test the Echolution?

I have two E2s and a midi sport. I can hook up the second one to midi sport. What would I need to test?

I'd use a program to send program changes to the Echolution in order to see if it recalls program changes like it's supposed to. You could use MIDI-OX on the PC, or some program like Mainstage on the Mac.

Back