Quartz Timeline tempo issue

so a couple weeks ago I got my new board built and after months of research on this forum and purchasing the correct materials I was able to do it all myself. I hit a few bumps in the road but hit the forums again and boom everything works...until now! I have discovered while trying to program all my presets for each song that the timeline will not change BPM on some presets while others work fine? I have a Quartz running as a midi clock and I have the setting correct I think. I have a walrus audio Monument receiving tap tempo from the Quartz via TS cable and it works flawlessly. I don’t know if this is a midi setting on the Quartz, A Global setting on the Timeline or what? I have the Tap set to global on the timeline, so I think that is correct. I just don’t understand because it’s either intermittent or a individual preset issue.

Any ideas from the Midi gods?

On the newer Timeline firmware (not sure how long ago exactly) Midi Clock is now a “per preset” option. As in, per preset, you can tell the Timeline whether or not to listen to Midi Clock. It’s possible that you have this turned on for some presets and off for others. I’d check that first. If you’re still having issues after that, post your file so we can take a look!

On the newer Timeline firmware (not sure how long ago exactly) Midi Clock is now a “per preset” option. As in, per preset, you can tell the Timeline whether or not to listen to Midi Clock. It’s possible that you have this turned on for some presets and off for others. I’d check that first. If you’re still having issues after that, post your file so we can take a look!

I had just fixed it doing exactly what you said and was getting on here to write about it lol. Thanks for knowing the answer anyway!

Back