Question About Accessing Pages

Sleestak

Greetings.

I'm using
  • AxeFX II XL
  • MMGT 10 with FW 3.4.1
  • MMGT Editor 3.4.0
I am experiencing some difficulty with directly accessing Pages via button assignment on the MMGT 10. I've set up three basic pages:
  1. Presets
  2. Scenes
  3. IAs
Almost all of the buttons on these pages are functioning correctly, and are communicating with my AxeFX appropriately. But, I can't seem to assign a button to directly access Page 2 or Page 3. It seems that no matter how I assign the button in the editor, the behavior is always just to advance the pages by stepping through them in order.

What I Want
Put a button on each page, so that I can always directly access the IA Page.

What I'm Doing In The Editor
Under the Global settings, I've set the Max Button Page to 3, since I have only three pages
Under "Button Settings", I have a button assigned to Button Type : Page / Store, with the IA action of System / Page page:3. My assumption is that this will allow me to assign this button to directly access Page 3 when activated. However, the behavior is simply to advance the Page.

I bet I missed a step. Can anyone offer some insight?

Change the button type to IA. Only IA buttons run the action list, so the System / Page action never happens when your button is set to Page / Store.

Yes! This was the solution. Thank you again for addressing my question so quickly. Over the Thanksgiving break, I am going to reconfigure my touring pedalboard to use the MMGT. I'm very pleased with this controller!

Back