Question with buttons/pages PBC6X

JimP

Hello - new PBC6X owner here. I am running into an issue when scrolling through the pages/buttons. From the preset/song page, I hit the function button, which takes me to the "Loops" and "Switches" pages - when I get to 3rd page, which is the "switches" page, it freezes up. So I can't go back to presets/songs or go back to the previous page. No buttons at this point will do anything- I have to unplug the unit and plug it in again to be able to go back. I'm sure there must be something I'm missing here. I also tried to create a 3rd loop page and I set the max pages to 3 and it did the same thing. Thanks for any help !

Last edited:
It sounds like you have a blank button page in there somewhere, where the buttons aren't configured to do anything. Either your page 3 is blank, or you have a preset with "Local Page" turned on. If you turn on Local Page on a preset, but then don't set up any buttons on that page, then you'll end up stuck on that page.

It sounds like you have a blank button page in there somewhere, where the buttons aren't configured to do anything. Either your page 3 is blank, or you have a preset with "Local Page" turned on. If you turn on Local Page on a preset, but then don't set up any buttons on that page, then you'll end up stuck on that page.
Thanks Ron ! that was it - I had " local page" turned on a preset. I'm still trying to navigate to editor and figure out what the differences are between the buttons pages and the buttons on the preset pages. Theres a LOT of stuff in here to figure out. I'm kind of used to the Fractal editor way of thinking - and I have to alter my thinking a bit for the PBC. Thanks again !

Back