RJM GT16 LCD don't show block status

Lp59

When in IA Cycle, the LCD don't show automatically the block status as it is programed in my Axe-FX XL.
I want to use 1 step for PEQ on and Wah off, 2 step for Wah on and Peq off, 3 step both off.

I would like that the LCD shows what is programmed in the preset. The LCD default on what was saved in the GT. I have tried with CC link checked or unchecked on this button, same problem.

I'm on firmware 3.0.1

Last edited:
We don't yet have IA Cycle buttons able to be controlled by external sources. It works fine for buttons that are standard on/off IA buttons, but to do that with an IA Cycle button would require some pretty complex decision making in the controller firmware. Maybe it's something I can add in the future, but it's not possible today, unfortunately.

We don't yet have IA Cycle buttons able to be controlled by external sources. It works fine for buttons that are standard on/off IA buttons, but to do that with an IA Cycle button would require some pretty complex decision making in the controller firmware. Maybe it's something I can add in the future, but it's not possible today, unfortunately.

Thanks for clearing this and for your support, I'll find a turnaround!

Back