Strymon - reloading preset

cvor

Hi. I just noticed that if I change the "Type" on any Strymon pedal and reload the preset on Mastermind, the Strymon will not reload the preset. So for example, if the Strymon preset is using dtape type and I move the dial to Digital and then reload the preset with Mastermind,the Strymon pedal will not go back and reload the actual preset --- dtape. Basically if I make any changes to the strymon pedal within the same preset, reloading on mastermind will not effect the strymon except the bypass state. If I change presets on the strymon pedal manually then use mastermind to reload the preset it will go back fine.

I have "send redundant PCs" on (pedals will not switch without it) and tried direct send CC/PC setting. The only boxes not checked on device screen are the "Ignore" ones.

Any thoughts???

I think this is a Strymon question. If you have Send Redundant PCs set and Preset 2nd Press to Reload, the LT is doing everything it can to force the pedal to reload. Anything else would have to be addressed on the Strymon pedal.

Hi - according to Strymon, strymon preset will not reload when program change for the identical preset is already on is received. Don't know if that is a common thing but seems like it shouldn't work that way....

Back