tried to load 1.2

spiritledd

I loaded my flash drive and followed instructions to load new firmware ...when I inserted drive there is nothing (blank) ...but I did erase all files completely

were there files on RJM flash drive I was supposed to keep?

The MMGT120.rjf file should remain on the drive, no others need to be there.

Remember also that you need to power up the GT while holding both small buttons under the screen in order to starr the upgrade.

oh yeah that's right ...thanks Ron ...yeah got it it now :D ...also with 1.2 will I be able to MIDI clock? ...if so, I am wondering best way to do it

I haven't implemented MIDI clock yet, sorry. I'm trying to get it done ASAP, but it's pretty tricky.

I know you will figure it out ...thanks Ron ...at one time I had a plan to get a MIDI merger to clock Eventide's via DAW to Motu micro lite then merge MMGT and Eventide at MIDI input ...so I was going to purchase MIDI merger ...then you mentioned you were working on adding merging function to MMGT ...I read something about "merging" in MMGT firmware 1.2? ...so I guess I am unclear and still wondering, is there a way to use MMGT remote MIDI input to route clock?

Actually, you can enable MIDI merge in 1.2 (it's in the new MIDI Settings menu). The clock output might not be very stable, though. I need to do a bunch of things under the hood to insure that the clock rate doesn't get out of whack when sending a lot of other MIDI data.

Hi Ron, I tried, but could not get a clock thru MMGT.

I wanted to make sure, so I tested again to see if I was still clocking out with MIDI module and recording software, and Eventides were both were receiving. Thanks Ron, I know you will get it :)

Both will be in 2.0. There will be a 1.3 in between - I realized that I probably had too much scheduled for 2.0, and split off some of the features to come out in a different release. Hopefully 1.3 will be done in a week or two, then 2.0 will follow as soon as I can manage it.

The big feature is support for the smaller GT (did I mention that before!?!). But, there will be more button types added and extended Kemper support - as long as it doesn't turn out to be too complicated.

Back