Tuner stopped displaying on GT

greiswig

I'm on an AxeFX3, and somewhere in the last couple of firmwares, the tuner stopped showing on the GT itself. It triggers the tuner on the AxeFX, and mutes the output. But nothing else. Fractal firmware is 2.05 Beta, and firmware on the GT is 4.2.2. Any idea what might have changed?

Ok. Does anyone know if there is some parameter that must be set in order to display the tuner on the main display on a GT16?

Sorry, I've been up to my ears with various crises here. The only thing you need to display the tuner on the GT is that the tuner button needs a CC Toggle / Tuner action and a System / Tuner action. The latter is what makes the tuner display.

No worries, Ron. That was it!

But that leaves me with a second concern: why did that parameter disappear from the global button? It was working previously.

And another thing changed, too: I had set everything to use bold fonts for legibility, but those changed to regular font. Do I need to replace an onboard battery for memory store or something?

PS - hope the crises aren't too bad there!

There's no battery, the settings are stored in flash memory. I don't know of any issues that would cause any memory corruption. It's odd that two settings that are stored in completely different locations would change - without other major issues happening.

If you see that happen again, let me know and I'll look into it.

Crisis management is pretty much a regular occurrence, just part of the fun of small business ownership, I guess.

Back