Two questions

Good morning!

I have a few questions i am trying to find answears on,

First one, can the mastermind gt work with the kemper in brower mode? I only have 5 amp presets and it would be easier for me if i could change presets this way.

Second one, are there any other expression pedals that would work with the mastermind, i would like to use ernie ball pedals my two axe fx expression blocks to keep my switches free for future expansion.

Many thanks.

Yes, you can use the GT with the Kemper in Browse mode. Some of the features like Auto Names won't work, but if you have only 5 presets, that's not a big deal.

You can use Ernie Ball volume pedals if you either swap the polarity inside the pedal (two wires need to be swapped internally), or you get a TRS cable made that swaps the tip and ring on one side (I know Best-tronics would build this). You can also use a Mission EP1-R pedal that doesn't have a switch, but has the correct polarity.

thats great!

thanks for the info, i am going to have a play with performance mode on the kemper :)

if i am using and axe fx 2 with my kemper for effects am i better running midi thru from the kemper to midi in on the axe for the mastermind to control it?

You would be best off connecting from GT output to Axe-Fx input and Axe-Fx output to Kemper input. Then, connect Kemper output to GT remote input. That way, you'll be able to get data back from both the Axe-Fx and Kemper.

last question, do you have any idea what would cause the title of my buttons to disappear on the top row of my controller?

Back