Use 2 preamps with stereo power amp individually.

PLN

Hello, soon I'm going to buy one rg-16 and see the configuration. This is what I am going to use: Comp-overdrive-Triaxis-SoldanoX88-XoticXBlender-TcGForce-Dlayla-Power Amp Mesa Boogie Stereo-Two Cabinets. The idea is use Triaxis-SoldanoX88 each individual throught of the 2 diferent Channels of the Power Amp A/B with different loudspeakers, this way each of the preamps uses in each of the channels of the Power Amp and his respective 4x12.
Also tape-worm thought to use the X-Blender in Loop 5, and the sending of the X-blender to in loop 6, send of loop 6 to TcG-Force, out Gforce to return loop 6, Dlayla in loop 7 out of loop 7 to return X-blender.
And use the X-blender to control the loops of the Rg16 (loops 6 and 7) this way to control the mix in the effects? I only want to use 1 preamp at the time and only 1 4x12 cabinet. Could I damage the Power amp that i have no use in that moment?

Sorry for my bad english.
i draw a paint example
Thanks.

Attachments

• RJM config.png
    RJM config.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 20
The diagram looks good to me - it should work fine. As long as there's always a speaker cabinet connected to the left and right outputs of the power amp, you will have no problem switching from one side to the other.

Back