Where is bank 1?

JNPMusic

I just noticed that my presets start on bank 2 (preset 1-5) then bank 3 (presets 6-10) and I can't scroll down to bank 1. Is this correct? Strange that I just noticed this.

Preset 1-5 is bank 1, there's no preset before preset 1 (except if you have your presets configured to start at 0, but that's still bank 1).

Is it actually saying bank 2 when you're on preset 1?

Yes, That's what it was doing. I just shut it down, powered the board back up and now it's back to displaying bank 1. Weird that it was showing bank 2 as 1. I just got done making updates with the editor, so maybe that confused it in some way... It's back to normal now..

Mine did the same thing Ron. Actually, it's done it a few different times. One time preset 1 was on bank 6. I think it has to do with when you are hooked to the editor and making a lot of "send changes to PBC" commands. If I just power it up and use it normally at a gig, it never does it. But sometimes it does it when I'm making changes, like reordering presets and such. Doesn't always do it, so I can't nail down exactly what causes it...

I thought I was going crazy on this one! I'm glad to see it happened to someone else....Haha....

Ok, that's helpful data. I will look into it. I'll operate under the assumption that it's related to using the editor, please let me know if that ever turns out to not be the case.

Back