Wireless - Wah - FX Gizmo - Setup?

stringtheorist

I want to run my signal from a Line 6 G10 wireless into the front of my rig which includes a Wah pedal. If I were to set this up with an FX Gizmo, how should I route the signal to avoid extraneous cable runs to/from the rack? I visualise taking the input from the wireless receiver straight into the back panel of the FXG then out to the pedalboard and into a tuner and wah and then back again to the front of loop 1. Already, that's an extra run of cable. I would prefer just 4 cables (In/Out and FX Loop In/Out). Short of mounting the receiver on my pedalboard I can't see a more efficient way of doing it.

Is anyone else here using a similar setup? If so, please describe your routing.

Last edited:
Hopefully we'll hear from others who are doing this in their rigs, but really, there's no getting around the need to have a separate cables for a wah pedal, unless you use a Crybaby Rack Wah, or MIDI controlled wah.

Hopefully we'll hear from others who are doing this in their rigs, but really, there's no getting around the need to have a separate cables for a wah pedal, unless you use a Crybaby Rack Wah, or MIDI controlled wah.
I guess so. I'm now gravitating towards the PBC instead. The problem there is finding a suitable pedalboard power supply for the wireless (again, to avoid extra cabling back and forth). I noticed a couple of people have posted on Youtube that they were able to run it off a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 block, even though the wireless is supposed to run on 5V and not the standard 9/12. Anyone know whether that's safe?

Last edited:
Back