Mastermind GT22 Controlling Reason 10

Gave the trial version a whirl with Studio one and it's a pretty neat way to control my DAW with the MMGT instead of buying a separate controller like the nektar pacer.

I was just wondering yesterday if I could make this happen with the GT and Logic! Thanks for posting this. I’ve got reason to believe it might work and will try it now.

I struggled with getting Studio One to recognize sysex coming from the MMGT. This software is a great middleman - it recognized all the PC / CC messages coming in from the MMGT (no need for sysex) and it could emit keyboard presses for each midi message. So it's as easy as configuring a keyboard shortcut for every CC.

I struggled with getting Studio One to recognize sysex coming from the MMGT. This software is a great middleman - it recognized all the PC / CC messages coming in from the MMGT (no need for sysex) and it could emit keyboard presses for each midi message. So it's as easy as configuring a keyboard shortcut for every CC.

Yes! It really works great for controlling the computer and paired with the mastermind is an unstoppable modern combo for homestudio!

Back