New action to change/control color and state of other IAs

ANASON Records

this comes really handy controlling other Loopers like the one in Ableton Live. To be able to keep track of whats going on, which button of the looper is active etc ie:

1) you press switch 1 which is set as Record IA for ableton looper, switch turns from dark red to red.
2) you press switch 2 which is set as Play IA, switch 2 turns from dark green to green switch 1 to dark red again and to off state.
3) you press switch 3 which is set as Stop IA and it PLay IA goes dark green....etc etc etc.

Would come handy also with bunch of other stuff.

Thx.

You can use the Set IA action to set the state of other IAs. You can get more than 2 colors by setting up your buttons as IA Cycle, and setting each step to a different color. It may be tricky to duplicate what a looper can do, but I would think it's possible.

You can use the Set IA action to set the state of other IAs. You can get more than 2 colors by setting up your buttons as IA Cycle, and setting each step to a different color. It may be tricky to duplicate what a looper can do, but I would think it's possible.

thx, little tricky but might work, i will give it a shot.

Back