MMGT-AFX3 “preset names w/o numbers”

touch33

Today’s Stupid Question: is it possible to make the GT Main Display show only the Axe FX III preset name instead of its number-name? For example, Main Display currently shows “001-TweedWhatever” and I would like to see just “TweedWhatever” instead — since including the number makes the name appear strange as it wraps to the second text line instead of looking like it does on the small display (showing the same preset name-only).
So I guess what I’m asking: is it possible to make the Main Display show a preset name just like the small display does?

Cheers,
Bruce

Thanks for the speedy off-hours reply, Ron. I spent some time searching for an answer myself (always do — embarrassing if it’s too obvious) so I genuinely appreciate you minimizing my futility when appropriate. ;)

Thanks for the speedy off-hours reply, Ron. I spent some time searching for an answer myself (always do — embarrassing if it’s too obvious) so I genuinely appreciate you minimizing my futility when appropriate. ;)

"Off hours"? I'm not sure I'm familiar with that term. :D

As "Dirty Harry" once said: "Harry – you owe it to yourself to live a little..."

Of course, Harry was doing surveillance on a rooftop with a pair of binoculars and a young woman across the way was changing clothes in front of her bedroom window, but I'm sure the concept still applies. Maybe...

Back