Can the Mastermind GT make this request with the AxeFX III ?

Milou

After looking on the forum and watching many videos I couldn't find an answer to my question.
One of the features of the Fractal MFC that I liked is being able to hold down the bank switch and being able to quickly cycle through all the patches (scroll up and/or down)
Can the mastermind GT 16 - 22 do it?
The functionality of the MFC 101 was to press a button and as long as the pressure was held the preset names scrolled quickly across the pedal board display and as soon as the pressure was released the displayed preset was available.
By maintaining a more or less long pressure, we could (for example) go from number 10 to number 55 very very quickly. I believe fractal calls this a Typematic type pedal action.

If you define a Preset + button, it will scroll through the presets as you hold it. It's probably different than the way the Axe-Fx does it. It starts out slow and accelerates as you hold it. It will send a PC to the Axe-Fx for every preset, so the Axe-Fx will change to every preset as you hold down the button.

If you define a Preset + button, it will scroll through the presets as you hold it. It's probably different than the way the Axe-Fx does it. It starts out slow and accelerates as you hold it. It will send a PC to the Axe-Fx for every preset, so the Axe-Fx will change to every preset as you hold down the button.
Thank you for these clarifications.
I guess this action can be done by scrolling up and / or down.
Where can I see a video that shows this action (I couldn't find it) because I would like to see this speeds crolling rate
I thank you in advance

Back