Recent content by ahhuang

1. ahhuang

LOOP 10 doesn't do trails

Great Thanks! I'll try as you said. Cheers!
  2. ahhuang

LOOP 10 doesn't do trails

After Updating to 4.0.5, I found loop 10 fails to do trails, and I double checked the audio settings, I'm sure I set it right. Any help?
  3. ahhuang

Using the midi in port as an output

Great! That's what I need, thanks Goodwood Audio!
  4. ahhuang

Routing MIDI signal through my pedalboard

Good point to learn, thanks! Lucky to have only 3 MIDI pedals for now. My board is growing, I'll consider a MIDI thru box as well. It seems that there is a common perspective about not to put more than 3 or 4 MIDI devices in a row, and, some pedals don't even have a MIDI thru/out port. So...
  5. ahhuang

SP1-RJM LED

Fantastic! WOW!
  6. ahhuang

Routing MIDI signal through my pedalboard

In my case, I put my mobius, timeline and Brothers in the same MIDI chain from PBC in serial, and mobius is at the first place. Works fine for me, no notifiable lag, though I don't have a MIDI splitter. Just set "MIDI Thru" on both strymon pedals.
  7. ahhuang

SP1-RJM LED

I think it is a great idea! Then, is it possible to assign different exp pedal functions per IA button other than per preset? Specifically, for a MIDI-capable strymon pedal, say Timeline, assign an IA button to change the MIDI channel and/or CC number of exp pedal, so that after pressing this...
  8. ahhuang

[DONE] Potential Expression pedal function

Hi RJM guys, I'm not sure but It seems that the exp pedal on the PBC works globally, ie. we can only control specific parameters on 1-2 devices, by assigning relevant CC numbers, and we can also use the pedal to work as a switch button when moving above or below a position. Then I came up...
  9. ahhuang

Pedals with remote switching/MIDI

I see! Already in, great thanks!
  10. ahhuang

Pedals with remote switching/MIDI

So sad, I was rejected by the group, maybe 'cause I am a new facebook user(in fact I registered my account for some groups). :( BUT the mastermind pbc group approved me instantly!
Back