Recent content by austin

1. A

So, the Axe FX 3 was Announced

Excellent news. It seems like there are lots of pros who use the RJM pedals so it wouldn't make sense to conceive of a new Axe FX that couldn't work with it as seamlessly as the Axe IIs do. - Austin
  2. A

The GTs can't be powered via the AxeFX2 anyway though can they (at least the GT22 can't); it pass enough power. So it seems like you would use the same phantom power box you use now. Austin
  3. A

I’m not worried about controlling it, I’m worried about easy implementation for channels, support for preset and scene name syncing, tempo, tuner, etc... And I’m not really worried, I just wanted to make sure it was on the radar :) - Austin
  4. A

How much effort is going to be involved in getting the GT to work with it? It seems quite a bit more involved than the Axe FX 2's and Fractal is producing their own Helix Control-style remote client footpedal for it, so I don't know how different communications with it will be...
  5. A

OK guys, I just got my GT/16 (for Axe Fx 2)

Check out the Hold Function section: http://www.rjmmusic.com/wiki/index.php?title=Button_Edit_Page - Austin
  6. A

Need help setting up AxeFx IA X/Y blocks

I do this with the hold function. Almost all my IA blocks are setup like this. The main function toggles the effect on/off and the hold function switches between X/Y. Of course you could reverse this if you wanted. - Austin
  7. A

BUG: Axe-Fx Looper

O.k., so this won't necessarily help you, but this is how I set my Looper page up tonight. I have the looper block in all my presets enabled. I set up my record button to tap on and tap off and to automatically start playing the loop when I stop recording I set all the usual looper buttons, but...
  8. A

BUG: Axe-Fx Looper

I have my Looper Bypass button sent to sent on preset change and update off. Which means, I'm only controlling it on the GT so I don't really need it to reflect the state in the preset. This makes sense to me because I want to use the Looper like a global block. It's either on everywhere or off...
  9. A

info from axefx

That sounds similar to what I was reporting in October after one of the firmware updates MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.4.4 /EDITOR 3.4.5 I would say, you should upload you configuration file and maybe contact support and ask them to take a look. - Austin
  10. A

info from axefx

I'be never had any problem with this and my Axe FX except after one of the past updates which was quickly fixed. Can you give a specific example? of exactly what you are seeing? And is other information syncing with the Axe (for example preset names, tempo/tuner)? - Austin
  11. A

[DONE] Wish: not divide a preset button display between Normal and Hold (optionally)

I also think this would be cool. However, I would still want the option to set a color for the hold function even if I did want a split display for it. - Austin
  12. A

Better way to link block logic for one expression pedal?

There's some information on groups here. A very useful concept, although I only have a couple groups setup on my GT. http://www.rjmmusic.com/wiki/index.php?title=Buttons_and_Pages#Button_Groups - Austin
  13. A

Reflecting block on/off states on MM interface

That's pretty much a necessary result of having it sync up with the Axe FX. If you don't want it to sync, that's not an issue, but then you lose (IMO, more important) functionality. You can create a custom page for each preset, so if one preset has Delay, you could set the button for Delay for...
  14. A

When I loaded your config file into my editor it asked me if I wanted to update it to the latest version, so that's why I suggested updating to the latest firmware. The good reason not to try to read the states of all blocks is because you can have multiple blocks. Says you have a button that...
  15. A

1) Update your firmware to the latest version 2) From what I understand, where no hold is present, the button color is determined by the first listed CC. So if you have, say, Chorus1, Flanger1, and Phaser1 all assigned to a button, the state will be determined by the Chorus1 state. If it is...
Back