Recent content by Ben Pearson

1. B

New Build

Awesome! Thank you @AndrewL !! I'll check it out and see if I can't implement this. I'm just finishing up my new board and need to get this added for better functionality.
  2. B

New Build

what midi commands did you use to swap subdivisions on the EchoSystem as well as the single/dual delay modes??? Would be great to tap a button and get a dotted eighth note or quarter, etc.
  3. B

Controlling Multiple Midi Dead-End Devices

I did a bunch more testing and found the issue. The ACS1 doesn't pass thru the power for the Quadra. All cables were wired correctly, but the Selah Quartz will pass it through but not the ACS1 before hitting the Quadra. So had to move the midi for the ACS1 from a different source and now...
  4. B

I just checked my cables and they all test good using pins 2, 4 and 5. maybe it's a bad box Quadra ??
  5. B

I've tried directly from the PBC10 and directly from my BigSky and still no dice. Is there some setting in midi on the PBC10 that would send/transmit midi power?
  6. B

I've got a PBC10 sending midi into a Selah Quartz out to a Walrus ACS1 and thru the ACS1 then out to a Quadra Thru and the Quadra won't pass any midi at all. Doesn't light up or anything. I'm using the 2,4 and 5 pins as usual for midi. I also have a disaster area midi box for Jackson and...
Back