Recent content by bkrumme

1. B

Ernie Ball VP Junior 25K compatible?

I have a 25k Ernie Ball VP Jr. connected to my Mastermind and it works like a charm. Just remember to use a Y/Insert cable where the tip goes to the EB input and ring to EB output.
  2. B

Mastermind Power adapter polarity

Brilliant! Thanks.
  3. B

Mastermind Power adapter polarity

I was using a 7 pin cable from my RG-16 to power my Mastermind, but I found another use for the pedal with a device that won't power it. Unfortunately, I can't find the original power adapter so I'm looking for one. What polarity should the adapter be? Center negative or center positive? I...
  4. B

Tap Tempo

Cool. I've been wanting to do this with my G-Major 2. Instructions for Mastermind should be the same. Just need to set the Tap-Tempo CC on my G-Major to the same thing as on the Mastermind. Thanks for the tutorial, Ron.
  5. B

Multiple Destinations Switching with RG-16

I do have an unused loop, I'll try using the send of that loop with a "crossover" cable.
  6. B

OK. So I could just ground a plug out by soldering a lead between the ground clip and center clip, put that in the return jack, and I should be good to go?
  7. B

I think this will work, I just want some input. I'm currently using an RG-16 with my Mesa Mark V, G-Major 2, and a couple stomp boxes. My guitars also have piezo systems installed and I'm using an insert/split cable at the "From Front" jack to split the stereo signal to magnetic and piezo...
  8. B

Slightly OT rack Q

I'm a little late to the party, but you may also want to check out the T-Rex FuelTank Chameleon.
Back