Recent content by boof

1. B

Need feedback /sanity check. rack re-wire project

Hi just looking for feedback from anyone and everyone on redoing my racks. Im going back to something very similar to what I use to have but trying to do it a bit better Its a bit of information but looking to get another pair of two or three or four eyes on this so I dont get half way into the...
  2. B

Click and pop when NOT using the mini line mixer

10 days later and Im still trying to get TC to even understand what the issue is.......they say they cant reproduce it and want me to send them my RJMs as well.... My gut feeling is telling me that they will still come back not able to reproduce it and ask me to send them my rocktron all...
  3. B

y-not y-not have a midi out?

Sorry if this has already been asked. Does anyone know why doesnt the w-not have only a MIDI in and not a MIDI out/thru? Boof
  4. B

Nice Rack NYC | Little Rack Mountain of Tone

Re: Little Rack - Mountain of Tone hi, is that the middle atlantic UNI-1-C for the patch panel? I saw you have those listed on your web site as well. How to you secure the jacks to the panel? I got one recently and the only way it looks like to secure jacks to it is to use a nut behind the...
  5. B

Mini LIne Mixer and volume jump

Martin, Pints are on me next time Im in the UK. dummy plug did the trick... Boof
  6. B

Thanks Martin ill give the dummy plug a shot. What else do I have to do at 6:30 am? you are correct in that the intention is to run the delay in parallel. By dummy plug I assume you mean just put a spare George L jack in the return... Boof
  7. B

Question for anyone that might be able to help. I have a mini line mixer that I now have connected correctly thanks to Rons advice, that I plan to use with a delay so the trails dont get cut off when turing the loop off. I got it set up a little while ago but I have noticed a very distinct jump...
  8. B

good to know. Ill contact you seperatly on the rack gizmo stuff. Also might be looking to have a couple cables for the 8 pin din for the function switch cables made if possible that go to a patch panel. D Friedman had this to offer on the g-force as well, (I cross posted the original thread at...
  9. B

Thanks Thats what I was afraid of.... Since my original post I did try to run it into the clicl stopper on an effect gizmo I have in another rack and that also did take care of the problem. I am thinking to upgrade to a rack gizmo as well so I assume that by running the loop 7 (will be 8 when...
  10. B

I am having a little bit of a problem I am hoping someone can help with. Current set up: I have been using the line out of two amps to go into loops 7 and 8 on an RG-16. The send of both of those loops goes into two of the input pairs on a mini line mixer. The output of the line mixer goes...
  11. B

mono rig.

the power amp section of that amp is what really makes it shine.
  12. B

mono rig.

not in pic an RJM mini amp gizmo for chanel switching via midi, removed the riot and OCD and replaced it with an mxr chorus in the fx loop and a keeley ts-9 mod plus in front of the amp, removed the nobles and replaced it with the RJM that is off the board and sits behind the amp.
  13. B

Nice Rack NYC | Little Rack Mountain of Tone

Re: Little Rack - Mountain of Tone very nice clean set up.
  14. B

W/D/W + 2 amps

pick of rig
  15. B

Bigger MIDI controller? Chime in here!

I already posted this in teh GT section but I see there is a specific suggestion thread here so kinda reposting .. my 2 yen.... make it expandable for those that like each and every effect available via instant access like a 2 column expansion unit giving 8 more instant access switches. like...
Back