1. B

Call by preset number

The file enlosed
  2. B

Call by preset number

On the GT with 'preset Number' on hold fonctions' button
  3. B

Call by preset number

Hi I did. But when I call an axe preset (exist in Mmgt setlist). The mmgt still show the preset and the song I left. Only the axefx go to the new preset.
  4. B

Call by preset number

Hello , I'm in Fw 4.0.1 Now. Nice to call an AxeFx preset by preset number in setlist mode. But I still can't see its name in screens (main or preset screen) Is there a way to know (to confirm) the Axefx is on the right preset ? Did I miss something ? Franck
  5. B

Call by preset number

hello, Some news. I just load FW 3.4.9 this week. (I prefer wait last venue before updating) Nice to see it's now possible to call by preset number when i'm in setlist mode. Presets which are in or out the current setlist are now available. But may I ask a new request :D After call by preset...
  6. B

USING THE GT WITH AN AXE-FX I or II

Are you sure all wires are connected ? Sometime there is only 3 wires connected on DIN 5.
  7. B

Call by preset number

Sure, Thanks ;-) I currently use 'Set 2017' Franck
  8. B

Call by preset number

Strange (or I don't understand). I use presets 401 to 430 in AxeFx. Each MMGT song use one on these presets (Song list is 1 to 30). On my main MMGT setlist, I call each song in specific order (different than AxeFx order). When I'm on setlist mode, If I call number 405, MMGT return to last...
  9. B

Call by preset number

Hello I can't call any preset by the preset number button when I am in setlist mode. Normal ?? (Works fine in normal mode) Franck
  10. B

Wish: Play the Oleds with midi note on/off.

Sure, I'd like too ! if screen colors could be change by midi CC. It will be very helpfull. I'm working on a way to have a tempo screen light on my MMGT 16 to be in sync with my Band (same computer as our drummer). It works at home. Never take time to finish it with my band , but I hope in few...
  11. B

Midi Thru?

Hello Yes it works. I sent messages from Ableton to the axefx by the remote midi plug on my GT 16. You have to configure it on global page with MIDI merge on. Now I send directly Ableton message to the axefx by usb. (computer is near my AxeFx).
  12. B

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

Hi Try with this supplier : http://www.designacable.com/musician-leads.html I buy some midi plugs and cables without problem. Thomann provides a lot of componants, but you have to weld them together. From where are you ? This is what I made for backup or small stage where I have to take off my...
  13. B

External tempo

You mean 'Midi clock' in global page ? I let it Off Midi merge is on / Remote mode is off / I just see a checkbox '' calculate tempo from flashes'' it's off. I'll have to try it. But.... I call my button CC# toggle on channel 2 (also Ableton) in order to have no action in the AxeFx. The AxeFx...
  14. B

External tempo

Last news after a day of work .... and play guitar (to change) Your tempo track is awesome. I copied it, and it's really nice to follow. I was with the midi remote input, and took a lot of time to hunderstand how to introduce by the USB (Midi port in device page). Now it works. I turn off the...
  15. B

External tempo

Hello, I'm working on yesterday and this morning. I installed last week Ableton lite for test by myself (without my keyboard player who can't take to much time for that) I want to see the sync tempo AND the downbeat on my MMGT16. That I tried : - All tempos synchronized. - It works, just need...
Back