Recent content by Chad

1. Chad

Mesa Triole Crown (TC50) midi

Is this something you can add to the software for us?
  2. Chad

Who in here has setlist and song experience?

I may have to do this. Which is better than bedning over and fiddling with the menu. I tried your directions and added a setlist button to the far left in the page I created. The button brought up setlist song but I couldn't do anything other than scroll through my songs. Not sure where I went...
  3. Chad

Yes, I have some songs in setlist 1.
  4. Chad

OK Followed your direction. Twice. It changes to setlist on the screen but nothing happens, no other buttons are active.. Sorry, i am new.... and lost.
  5. Chad

PCB Preset Trigger Strymon preset

OK I selected Send Redundant PCs on the Device page (strymon.) That seems to have solved it.
  6. Chad

OK, Now its not working. Example I want a certain delay preset on my strymon to be selected (00A) every time I press PBC preset 5. What am I doing wrong? im not sure what happened? Can Someone please start for the beginning?
  7. Chad

Wow Greg. You are the man. THANK YOU!!
  8. Chad

Can't Save Appropriate Timeline Preset per IA Store

yes, exactly. Did this last night. I am new and learning. Setting up a timeline page via Rons video is exactly what I did as my first dive into this thing. It works exactly as you just described, Jeff.
  9. Chad

This sounds perfect. Could you help me? i am a new user. I may need to be walked through this.
  10. Chad

I always feel like I'm bothering him. It's in my nature. I want to make videos to add to YouTube to explain a ton of stuff. I honestly have no idea how he answers everyone's questions while running his business. He's an absolute mad man at it and so good at what he does.
  11. Chad

Ron stays busy and can't answer all of our questions and wasn't able to entirely address my question all of the time. . Not a knock on him. His expertise and need talk goes over some of our heads. Lol He has a business to run. If I could get completely familiar operating this thing I'd gladly...
  12. Chad

Song list access

Right. Can I have it do both via the PCB?
  13. Chad

Song list access

Song List: ok How do I access songs on the PCB. I selected "all songs" on the software and updated. My songs are there but I cant get back to presets. It only gives options to select songs when i select bank up and bank down. The loop button only takes me to loops and my songs.
  14. Chad

Strymon Timeline Looper control

Any way to stop recording after you record one loop without pressing play so the loop is continuously going and not interrupted and in time?
  15. Chad

Worked perfectly. Thank you for all you do.
Back