Recent content by Chomii

1. C

Before and after

What kid of amp do you use? I am planing to get Strymon Mobius and Blue Sky and use them with Eventide Timefactor that i already have through Mesa Boogie Roadster. I presume that you use Strymons in FX loop of your amp. Are they totaly transparent? They don't suck tone in any way? Are you...
  2. C

Help with simple rig

Guys i need help with small rig for my Mesa Boogie Roadster. I am not sure what to put in loop and not ruin pure Mesa tone. My first option was TC Electronics G Major 2 or G System and Mini Amp Gizmo but i have read a lot of posts about TC units freezing or coloring the tone or volume decreasing...
  3. C

Mesa Boogie Roadster help with rig

Thanks alot man. I will start buying components for the rig soon. :-) Can you send your setup here so i can see how you did it. Best regards.
  4. C

Mesa Boogie Roadster help with rig

Hello. I have Mesa Boogie Roadster and i would like to set up some rig. I had in mind BB Preamp, OCD Overdrive, Wampler Ego Compressor in front of the amp and TC Electronics G Major 2(mainly for reverbs and chorus) and Eventide Timefactor(for delays) in the FX loop. I wanna control pedals in...
Back