Recent content by Chuz2017

1. Chuz2017

Presets without affecting the Audio Loops

I have another problem... In the H90 I use 4 banks and in each bank there are 3 presets... To be able to access them, set the RJM to lA Cycle mode.... So what I need now is to be able to make preset changes, but avoid that it doesn't affect my programming with the H90... So to speak: In preset...
  2. Chuz2017

Thank you So much:) <3
  3. Chuz2017

I would like to know if there is any way to be able to change the preset without affecting the audio loops... I use 4 presets in which I have them programmed in 2 Switchers Del RJM... So, In Loop 1 I have the Pog and Loop 2 TScreamer... So I would like to keep these 2 on when passing another...
  4. Chuz2017

Using the Split Mono feature in the PBC/6X

I would like to know which one going for send and return in pcb... That is, if the Tip goes to the send and the Rig to the return thanks
  5. Chuz2017

H90 CC Toggles not saving

Thanks to God and to you, I managed to solve my problem and I very grateful with you... God bless you
  6. Chuz2017

Now it works... Now when it comes to arming presets... How can you leave Preset 2 activated and only leave Effect A active and Effect B off?
  7. Chuz2017

Yes Sir
  8. Chuz2017

I feel frustrated, because even when I change presets, I don't understand why it always takes me to the same preset which is #16 on my h90
  9. Chuz2017

My problem is with the PBC/6X... I use a simple way... I have a Page only for the Timeline and BigSky, in which I go up and down banks and activate and deactivate each one of them, And another page only for the h90 with the same option of the Strymon... When I already have the effects selected...
  10. Chuz2017

I have the same problem... Need help with this please
  11. Chuz2017

Pages & HX Stomp Snap Shots

Something like this;
Back