Recent content by claxor

1. C

Effect Gizmo: stereo to mono issue

I am planning on using a Digitech Harmony Man for guitar harmonies, I will place in a stereo loop in the EFfect Gizmo. The harmony man has a mono ‘in’ and a stereo ‘out’. I plan to put this as the first stereo loop (9) before other stereo effects. Here’s my problem: I’m running a stereo amp...
  2. C

Moving contents from one LT Page to another Page

On the editor: go to 'buttons' tab, right-click on a button, select 'copy to page' and select the page you want it to go to. It's awesome!
  3. C

Pages?

Can the Mastermind GT series be setup to have "Pages" like the LT controller? (I don't see it on the website)
  4. C

Nevermind, figured it out!
  5. C

Is there an easy way using the editor to move all of the data or copy all of the data from one "Page" on the LT to another "Page"? (to re-arrange the order of the Pages in the LT) Thanks!
  6. C

Presets not changing on LT display

One other odd thing I'm noticing with the LT and Axefx 2 communicating. It appears I need to do multiple presses with buttons. On page 2 of the LT, I have a page setup to work with a particular Axefx 2 preset. Within that preset, I use some scenes with the downtune feature of the Whammy DT...
  7. C

Ok, I did as you recommended, using Preset - & Preset +, so I could use the Axefx 2 preset names on the LT. Plus, on the devices tab, I selected the Whammy device, and clicked Set Preset PC's to None. The LT isn't causing the problem with the Whammy DT anymore, but I'm not scrolling up and...
  8. C

Ok, I just sent it. Sorry for the delay, and let me know what you think. Thank you!
  9. C

Ok. Can you please direct me to instructions on how to acquire and send the settings file?
  10. C

Just checked: No, they are on different midi channels. Changed the midi channel on the Whammy DT, and no button pressing on the LT did anything to the Whammy DT. Changed the midi channel on the Whammy DT back to the setting I had before, and it changed things on the Whammy DT like before. The...
  11. C

When I use Preset + and Preset -, the LT appears to be changing things on another midi device I have setup on a different midi channel (Axefx 2 is on midi channel 1, and a Whammy DT is on midi channel 2), and appears to be oddly changing presets on the Axefx 2 (like skipping presets). These LT...
  12. C

I'm noticing that on the display of the LT, the preset names that were uploaded from my Axefx 2 are not changing when I use the DevPC- and DevPC+ assigned buttons (buttons 5 and 6). The LT is always showing the first preset name. (I can scroll up and down just fine on the Axefx 2 using buttons 5...
  13. C

Ext. Switches for different Pages

Setting up the LT, I have an external 2-button switch attached, and for certain pages I want the 2 buttons to do different things. So far, I have only been able to setup the external switch to do the same things on every page, not different things per page. What am I missing here?
  14. C

Mastermind with Dunlop Rack Wah Controller?

I wonder if I used a different expression pedal that has a (tip/ring selector inside) with the rack wah. Wonder if that could control the rack wah directly. Trying to use smaller pedals.
Back