Recent content by coolrai9

1. C

Mastermind PBC10 "Get Preset Names" on Axe FX 3

Hello Ron, good day! I had some problem while loading get preset names for my PBC, I can see on the screen Get Preset Names "press key to stop" but i think it wasn't loading. I used one midi cable, out from my PBC to Midi in on the Axe Fx3, all in Midi 1 channel and clicking on the...
  2. C

New Boss MD 500 & RV 500 / TC Electronic Flashback x4

Hi Ron, I have been using the Mastermind GT 16 and by far its the most amazing MIDI pedal i have ever tried. Great flexibility, easy programming and best customer support. I sold my Axe Fx and going back to pedals. I purchased the new boss mod 500 and rv 500 and a tc electronic flashback x4...
  3. C

Noise on my Mark V & Mini Amp Gizmo

Ok. Okay thanks for the advise. Il will go get a new cable :)
  4. C

Noise on my Mark V & Mini Amp Gizmo

Hello, i have been using the MAG with my Mark V for 4 years now and it was working fine. However, just recently, i turned on my Mark V and there was a very irritating buzzing noise. I turned if off and turned in on again after 15 mins and it did occur again. So what i did, i disconnected the...
  5. C

Can this be possible with a Mastermind?

Hi, i am a newbie here. I currently own a midi controller but am wanting to upgrade to a MAstermind. Do you think the mastermind can control a TC G Force individual blocks to be turned on and off using the mastermind? I mean, for example, i am in preset one of the G force that contains Delay...
Back