Recent content by cvor

1. C

Parallel Effects getting dry dignal

I have mini effects gizmo and mini line mixer. I believe they are connected properly to my amp effects loop (series). I have various delay and reverb (just mono) between the mixer (using right only connections) and gizmo and Kill dry is on each pedal. I am still getting alot of dry signal with...
  2. C

Tap Tempo Button

Not working at all. Have all 3 strymons with midicl on and none of them are doing anything. Also there is no light for the button I set up to do this. LT is changing presets and bypassing pedals though.
  3. C

Tap Tempo Button

thx!!!!!
  4. C

Tap Tempo Button

Hey all - sorry if this is a dumb question.... Just looking to create a tap tempo button using Midi Clock on LT to send tempo to strymon pedals. Most of my strymon presets have set tempos and want to keep that but on the fly just want a button to change the tempo if I am messing around.....and...
  5. C

Switch only Presets not CC on Switchblade 8F

Hello. Expecting my switchblade tomorrow and basically using only 2 routing scenarios with it- 1 with my Mobius in amp effects loop and 1 with it in front of amp. This means there are 2 switchblade presets. Switchblade will also receive cc messages for each LT preset to have certain loops...
  6. C

Linking Buttons

I'm using an an action for an axess electronics switcher for Cc0 to do nothing. Just did it to link the buttons I wanted. It all worked....except the button lights alternate between off and on when I switch Mobius presets even though Mobius is on. I thought that may be case for returning to...
  7. C

Linking Buttons

Hi. My effects page is set up to turn off various effects on/off - 1 button is for Mobius. When I hold that button, it takes me to the Mobius "favorites" page. This is set to change to various Strymon Mobius presets. On the favorites page, I don't really see the point for me to turn Mobius...
  8. C

Strymon Presets

Button actions is where I had the issue but I was getting to higher # presets using PC Message section of Preset tab (I did have MSB on). Your explanation makes sense. I just copied the presets within the 1-127 range to make it easier --- but I will remember bank select message in case I ever...
  9. C

Strymon Presets

I think that was issue....I saw that max program change on Device tab is 127. I just copied the preset to a # within that range and worked. I noticed that I have other program changes using higher #s on other Strymon devices as well but haven't experienced an issue...although I don't have...
  10. C

Strymon Presets

Hi. I have a page setup to change to favorite presets on Strymon Mobius. When I change any RJM preset, it will change to a specified Mobius preset. Then I can navigate to a page and switch between some favorite Mobius presets. I noticed on a couple of RJM presets that it is not changing to...
  11. C

Disable IA button for a Preset

Great....thanks
  12. C

Disable IA button for a Preset

Hi -- I have a page set up to turn off and on various effects via CC message. When I am on my amp lead channel, there is no way I'd ever want to turn on my fuzz pedal as it would be unpleasant for all involved. Anyway I can disable option to turn it on for certain presets???
  13. C

Strymon - reloading preset

Hi - according to Strymon, strymon preset will not reload when program change for the identical preset is already on is received. Don't know if that is a common thing but seems like it shouldn't work that way....
  14. C

Map a button to a preset

awesome - works great. thanks again. Seems like whatever I think of doing the LT can do it!
  15. C

Map a button to a preset

Which values do I put in for the Program Change??? Diezel doesn't respond to specific program #s - just "learns"
Back