Recent content by Danjel

1. D

Difference between Rg-16 and the new RackGizmo?

It' not the cables. Same phenomenon with different cables. I've tried...
  2. D

The cables have all been checked and changed to professionally custom made cables from Sound of Silence here in Sweden. A rig-building company much like Tone Merchants & Rack Systems LTD and Bradshaw.
  3. D

Thanks for answering! There is some difference of course, but not huge. I use an external MXR buffer instead of the RJM's. How would the Rack Gizmo or even the Effect Gizmo (from what I understand, it too can be programmed to change channels on a simpler channel amp), affect the OD in the...
  4. D

Is there some sonic difference between the two? I have Rg-16 today and I'm not head over heels happy with the quality of the original amp tone it lets through. It radically changes the feel of the amps headroom and it changes how the amp takes pedals infront of it. Most ODs sound muddy and "out...
  5. D

RG-16 buffer "noise"...

Great thanks! I bought it at These Go To 11 in Stockholm,Sweden.
  6. D

RG-16 buffer "noise"...

A Wampler Ego Compressor, Phase 90, BB Pre Midboost, Maxxon TS808 (in that order). Thats it. They dont need to be activated for the noice to be heard. As soon as the buffer is used, the squeel kicks in.
  7. D

RG-16 buffer "noise"...

Hmmm. The leads I know are ok. Expensive as all hell too... The unit is new from the store. Dont think it has been opened. If I do open it, will I see the gain controll and know if it is set to unity?
  8. D

RG-16 buffer "noise"...

I have a low "feed back/squeel" kinda noise when using the buffer in my RG-16. As soon as I go directly into the input however, the phenomenon disappears... any ideas of why this could be?
Back