Recent content by Dave_C

1. D

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

Ahhhh....THAT explains it! Ummm...but, I also tried removing the System/Tuner IA Action (which I assumed caused the mute action) and only having the Audio Loop function but I still got no signal. Is this because the Mute button is hard-wired to the Mute HW and no amount of alternate programming...
  2. D

Hey Ron, Not sure if this is a firmware question or a general question but I'll go with the former. I was experimenting with using an external tuner in loop #10 while accessing the Mute button. So, I simply added another IA action as shown below, thinking that I'd still get a Mute function and...
  3. D

Thanks! Just, FYI, I don't knowingly touch any of the affected areas, but I loaded and tested 4.0.2 this AM and found no issues with my assorted five banks of presets and alternates and Function switch global, etc. I'll give 4.0.3 a go in a day or two. - Dave C
  4. D

New PBC Owner Here - Love This Thing!

Yep, been using the Amp Gizmo for a pretty long time! Here it is in a rack controlling the Fuchs TDS back in early 2010.
  5. D

New PBC Owner Here - Love This Thing!

As a longtime Amp Gizmo owner, I recently also took delivery on a PBC to realize my long term goal of merging the functionality of my channel-switching amp pedalboard with my pedal-platform amp pedalboard - a "Grand Unified Pedalboard", if you will. The PBC delivered! I've had a couple...
  6. D

Ron, SUCCESS! That fixed it! THANKS! Hitting "Preset PCs to Sequential" on the Amp Gizmo device messed up a couple existing Presets but I think that was necessary to correct the PC numbering problem I somehow introduced. The adversely affected Presets were easy to correct and then I had to...
  7. D

Thanks for the advice! I have not tried that but will do so tomorrow. I do have the device set to "Amp Gizmo" but didn't go any further. I did go through all my PCB PC/Preset pairings in use to make sure they were sequential and unique and no Presets were "competing" with each other but that...
  8. D

Hi Ron, Got my PBC talking to my pedals and original AMP Gizmo just fine but am running into a problem. Not sure if it's the new SW or my old Amp Gizmo. But, when I start programming presets beyond the 3rd PBC bank (i.e. beyond preset 15), my Amp Gizmo starts getting confused and SEEMS to...
  9. D

BEAUTIFUL! I now have a built-in Buzz Feiten tuner and can now get one more box off my pedalboard (a Korg DT-7 tuner)! I also now have ONE pedalboard that can handle MIDI control of my channel switchers AND total external pedal control when I run straight into a clean amp - The Grand Unified...
  10. D

Hi All, First post on this forum. Long time owner of an original Amp Gizmo and just received a PBC this morning. Haven't even powered it up yet but downloaded the latest 4.0.1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR and programmed up my entire pedalboard at lunch at work. BRILLIANT work, Ron! Love it. Using the new...
Back