Recent content by deelydian

1. deelydian

PBC 10 Loop 7 issue

Ok, I'm pretty sure that fixed the problem. I was bale to get all my patch cables created for the 8-10 loops, and all pedals are working correctly. When I switch loops on an off, the effects actually turn on and off, so the pins not getting seated correctly must have been the problem. Thank you...
  2. deelydian

PBC 10 Loop 7 issue

Ahh, I see what you're talking about. I forgot about those pins on the bottom of the top board. I checked the pins and socket, and everything looks good. I put the PCB back together making sure the pins were aligned and all the way seated. Couldn't test much, but playing for a few minutes seems...
  3. deelydian

PBC 10 Loop 7 issue

Thank you for the quick response again. Your support is incredibly timely and much appreciated. I opened up the unit really quick and thought I'd show photos to make sure I'm understanding you. The first pic might be the culprit but not sure of course. Is the cable linking the two boards what...
  4. deelydian

PBC 10 Loop 7 issue

Sorry to reopen such an old thread, but I think I may be experiencing the same, or at least similar, issue as the original poster. Short story is, loops 7-10 randomly lock up in either an on or off state. The lights under the foot switches turn off and on as they should, but the loop does not...
  5. deelydian

Does the "Out 5-6" loop split the signal?

Thank you so much for the quick reply on a Saturday! That's uncommon, and I really appreciate it. One quick little bit of clarification. You talked about the split of the signal possibly being problematic, due to the pedal before it. Then you mentioned using a buffered splitter, which I plan on...
  6. deelydian

Does the "Out 5-6" loop split the signal?

I'm in the process of re-wiring my pedalboard, and I'm wanting to run a stereo set up with my UA Ruby and Dream. I know this will be easy if I simply run all effect before the two UA pedals, but I'm also wanting to try out having the wet effects after the Ruby and Dream. In order to do this, I...
  7. deelydian

Please confirm my thinking on stereo pedals

I just received my Mastermind PBC, and I believe my question is answered here, but I wanted to make sure I understand the mixing of both mono and stereo pedals in loops 7-10. Is it true to say that if you use both mono and stereo pedals in loops 7-10 that you will always need to use a ring...
Back