Recent content by DC/DC

1. D

Changing amp channrls

I’m assuming you’re referring to the RJM team (not me)? I don’t mind answering questions, but they’re way better at the tech support thing than I am. I’m just a simple dude who plays guitar and uses RJM gear. :)
  2. D

Changing amp channrls

The CS manual says you need to send a PC message from your controller first, then save your preset on the CS. Have you tried that approach? The CS is a great unit, I used it for a few years, but sold it when I changed my setup. I never saved presets on it or used PCs to control it from my MMLT...
  3. D

Add Friedman IRX to Device List.

The IR-X currently uses PC messages only. Supposedly the next update is going to add CCs, but I’m not sure what the timeline is for that to be rolled out. I think the IR-X should be added to the device list after the new update comes out. I don’t think there’s much point in adding it right now...
  4. D

Add Electro-Harmonix Mod Rex to device list

Could this be added to a future update? https://www.ehx.com/products/mod-rex/ Thanks!
  5. D

Mastermind LT Warranty

Thanks for the quick reply. Much appreciated.
  6. D

Mastermind LT Warranty

Hi Ron, I have someone who is interested in purchasing my Mastermind LT and the question of warranty came up. Is there a way that the warranty could be transferred to the new owner? I know that was an option with some of the other RJM products previously. Cheers. Dennis
  7. D

WISH: Assignable color per preset

Just got the Mastermind LT last week and I'm really liking it so far. I believe colors are only currently assignable per page. Would it be possible to have assignable colors per preset (on/off)? I usually use the Mastermind LT in Set List mode and per song I'm usually using 2-4 presets. It...
Back