Recent content by drneely

1. D

Has anyone made a cable for a 3rd Power CSR??

No problem, it was around the holidays so I am sure things were crazy. I am needing a pedal snake made so I am hoping that you can help out on that here in a couple of weeks. Thanks
  2. D

Just as an FYI for anyone else that runs across this. Apparently using a mini amp gizmo is not an option with the CSR......something about it needing 2 ground. Barry at XTS was able to come up with a solution making a custom cable using both jacks on a Switch Gizmo to a single cable/end to the...
  3. D

Any ideas on Axe FX Tap Tempo?

So I have one of my preset buttons on my GT22 serve as a Tap Tempo while in IA mode. I run 2 different patches on the Axe FX for effects only in my rig. When I am on the second preset for some reason the Tap Tempo button turns on 2-3 effect blocks in the patch. **It does not do this on my main...
  4. D

I purchased 3 Mini Amp Gizmos and a Switch Gizmo to control the functions on the 4 heads I run in my rack WDW rig. I also have a GT22, Effects Gizmo, and mini effects Gizmo in my rig so lots of RJM gear. After a number of months, the only thing that I have not been able to utilize is the Mini...
  5. D

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.4.9 / EDITOR 3.4.6

Hey Ron, The only action for the IA button was the Tap Tempo for the Axe. Just tried adding a System/Step action as well to that IA button and it still shows the Preset Name/Color when I am in IA mode while the other preset buttons change over. Once I tap it a few times and get a tempo it...
  6. D

Hey Ron, I appreciate all of the help on this thread. Quick question I wanted to see if you could work into a future update. I have an IA Mode button on a page that turns 7 Preset buttons into IA switches. One of those secondary IA buttons is a flashing Tap Tempo button. When I hit IA mode all...
  7. D

Help w/ EG Loops and Strymon Lex

I tried something today that isn't an ideal long term solution, but for some reason it did work. I used my insert (2 monos -> TRS) from loops 11 & 12 Outs to a TRS end into the Lex. If I pull the TRS cable out slightly and have Loop 12 engaged then Loop 11 will switch between Fast/Slow. If I...
  8. D

Help w/ EG Loops and Strymon Lex

I found a couple of threads, but wasn't able to find the exact answer. I am trying to control the slow/fast function of my Lex that is in my rack via some loops in my Effects Gizmo I am not using (11 & 12). I have tried both a normal guitar cable into 1 of the Loop's "Out" along with a custom...
  9. D

I have Midi clock "off" on the Global page. Just using the normal Tap Tempo button as an IA and it's using CCs with the Axe. I noticed that if I tap in 80 BPM or so on the front of the Axe and then hit the Tap Tempo IA button on the GT just once it goes to 250 BPM on the Axe. I can work it down...
  10. D

Hey Ron, one other thing I am having a issue getting right. I understand without the units talking to each other the BPM showing wouldn't be correct, but for some reason I am not able to tap in a tempo any slower that like 190 or 200 BPM even if I am tapping extremely slow. The GT is showing...
  11. D

Thanks Ron. So the Flash and BPM I was getting was from the GT22 rather than coming from my Axe. Is there a way to revert back to the Flash/BPM indication working off what I am tapping in like it used to or would that be gone with the updates?
  12. D

I double checked the settings (update on preset/flash with tempo/etc) and those are correct. I do not use the tuner or effects block status, but I tried the tuner and I was not able to get that to display. Is there a chance the Flash and BPM indication I was getting prior to the update were...
  13. D

I updated to the latest and for some reason I cannot get the Tap Tempo button to flash or show the BPM coming from my Axe Ultra like it used to. This was something that was working before I updated. I did confirm on the Axe FX that the Send Sysex is set to "All" and I do have the Flash With...
Back