Recent content by Edit

1. E

7-Pin Midi Cable Power

With the included MAG adapter, it should be fine tho??
  2. E

7-Pin Midi Cable Power

Hi guys, I am currently using the Voodoo Labs Power Pedal 2 Plus to power the Mini Amp Gizmo. I am in one of the Line 6 outlets as suggested in the MAG FAQ. It also does not recommend using any more than 4 swtiches for best performance. So my question is, would be ok to use a 7-pin midi cable...
  3. E

Mini Amp Gizmo and Mark V Issue

Hi Sheri, I just left a message at that number with my work and cell number. Thanks, Joe
  4. E

I will certainly do that, Sheiri. Thanks,
  5. E

Damn, that sucks. I bought it from a guy on the Boogie Board. What do you suggest at this point??
  6. E

I tried what you had asked and the Solo boost was still on up until I unplugged the cable from the Mini Amp Gizmo. Once i did that the Solo boost disengaged. What does this mean? There is a problem with the Mini Amp Gizmo?? :(
  7. E

The Serial number of the Mini Amp gizmo is AGM10281. I am powering it with a I. T. E Power Supply. Input 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.5A. Output 9V. It's the one the seller sent me.
  8. E

I don't have the Mini Amp Gizmo in front of me right now but I will send the serial number along later this afternoon. As for Switch 6 (Solo Boost) I haven't been able to get that to switch the Solo Boost in and out at all. When I have the Mini Amp Gizmo connected to the Mark V, the Solo Boost...
  9. E

After powering down the Mini Amp Gizmo for about 10 minutes and turning it back on, the FX loop (Switch 5) seems to be working fine now. hmmm strange. Kind of makes me nervous. One other thing I have discovered is that Switch 6 seems to do nothing as far any switching on the Mark V goes. I am...
  10. E

When I hit switch 3 everything switches fine. The only problem is that I can switch off the FX loop(Switch 6) only a couple of times, then is stops responding. This is the case when choosing Switch 3 or 7. When switching 7 it actually only allows to me toggle once then it makes some clicking...
  11. E

Hi guys, I just figured it out. After resetting to factory defaults I must of erased a specific configuration needed for my Mark V. I just recently bought this second hand from a user on the Boogie Board that has a Mark V. So for any future user that needs any info about setting up the Mark V...
  12. E

Hi guys, I just tried resetting my Mini Amp Gizmo back to factory defaults by powering it on while holding down switches 1 and 4. The reason why I did this to begin with was because my Mark V's reverb would only come on when switch 8 was off. I can remeber reading somewhere that there is a way...
  13. E

Possible New RG-16 User

Hi guys, I am thinking about adding an RG-16 and Ground Control Pro to control various pedals and a Mark V. I was wondering about controlling the Mark V switching. I know that that you can use the RJM Mark V cable but is it possible to control switching using any of the 8 loops? Thanks,
Back