Recent content by funky r

1. F

My rig diagram

I show you the photos of my gear.
  2. F

Problem with stereo loop

I'have bought it to the manufacturer directly, I know him from a french forum, and he doesn't have a site. But I can find you is mail or something to join him. And there no extension available, I will love that.
  3. F

Problem with stereo loop

Ok it's done, I've been fix the problem. I've made an other update on the rg-16 and it was ok. strange on the manual and with the date I bouth it, it was allready in v1.2. But it's great now, I have got a nice Wet/Dry/Wet system. :mrgreen: :twisted:
  4. F

Problem with stereo loop

My controller is a X-Digit, made by ByBuzz Technologies. It's a little french consummer. http://fr.audiofanzine.com/pedalier-con ... IGIT/avis/
  5. F

Problem with stereo loop

I don't think it is that all other cc's work, but all cc's from 52 to 55, doesn't work well. I say that because I press the switch, nothing happen and when I press any other cc to midi channel 1 (RG-16) the stereo loop goes on. An it's the same to desactivate it.
  6. F

Problem with stereo loop

thanks for reply, I send a value of 127 for "on" and 0 for "off". And yes, I have got and audio/midi interface for my pc. But it's not an effect gizmo but a RG-16.
  7. F

Problem with stereo loop

I allready have the problem, can you help me please.
  8. F

My rig diagram

Sorry, I have made an error, in fact I use midi thru and not midi out, in the rg 16 and Mod Pro and Echo Pro are both on midi thru too.
  9. F

My rig diagram

10. F

Problem with stereo loop

hello, I have PM you the serial number. Can you tell me if it was allready in version 1.2, and if it was, can you tell me why he don't work properly? Thanks for your help.
  11. F

Problem with stereo loop

I have it since december 2008. If you want I can send you the serial number to be sure of is date of production.
  12. F

Problem with stereo loop

That's not a solution, it takes 2 switch of my midi floorboard.
  13. F

Problem with stereo loop

Some news, i send the cc 55 nothing appen and when I send an other cc after it works, but I have the pairing audio loop 7 and 8, and an other audio loop, that I don't want. I think my RG-16 have some trouble. What can I do?
  14. F

Problem with stereo loop

I test your tip, in the setup mode, only function loop 3 was on, the fonction loop 7 was allready off. I don't understand. In the manual, page 8they explain for the pairing of audio loops, but cc 52 to 55 don't respond for me, but all others works. weird. :cry:
  15. F

Problem with stereo loop

Thanks for your anwser, but all other cc are working, 80 to 87, but 52 to 55 not. PS: soorry for my bad english.
Back