Recent content by guitarone_123

1. G

Axe Fx II Scenes

All right. I am trying to follow this and winding up in frustration land. If I understand correctly, I cannot use separate buttons for each scene, allowing me to use just one preset per song. I have also been unable to get any button to switch off of Scene 1 on the Axe FX II. Is that...
  2. G

Suggestions, please!

I am using the 7 pin cable that came with my Effects Gizmo to power the GT. It is not bi-directional. I had to run a cable as you indicated above in order to get my preset names to show on the GT. I will try to the cable again to see if the tuner display pops up. Thanks
  3. G

Suggestions, please!

I have the GT set up with the Tuner selection on the top left hand corner of page one on the GT. That works beautifully. However, I still have to look at the screen of the Axe Fx II to tune. The Tuner button on the GT does not bring the display to the large, central on the GT board. I have...
  4. G

g system

As far as I know the Nova Drive has to be on the end or the beginning of the MIDI chain. The reason for that is the input/output on the NOva Drive is a single point. The Nova has to see both input and output to work correctly while interfaced to the G System. TC Electronic has a special Y...
  5. G

Suggestions, please!

I have tried to set it up, but it does not want to port the Axe Fx screen to the GT screen.
  6. G

Suggestions, please!

So the tuner display, from the Axe Fx, will appear on the GT's larger, central display screen?
  7. G

Suggestions, please!

Is it possible to shunt a feed from the Axe Fx's tuner into the GT? So that a player can tune from the stage just by selecting the Tuner button, and looking at the GT. I can currently select the Axe Fx tuner from the GT, but I have to face my rack in order to see the tuning status on the Axe...
  8. G

Expression pedal advice

Actually, I resolved the issue. I switched the Axe Fx II's Control parameter, EXT CNTRL 1 back to 16, from PEDAL. The Axe FX II then went into LEARN mode and the pedal has been working ever since. Same goes for EXT CNTRL 2, EXT CNTRL 3 and EXT CNTRL 4.
  9. G

Expression pedal advice

Yes. I will have it to you by tomorrow.
  10. G

Expression pedal advice

I switched the sides of the insert cable before connecting my BOSS FV-500L pedals and they all work now. The GT calibrate screen sees them and the black bar moves across the GT screen during calibration, just like it did during the calibration of the Ernie Ball pedals. However, neither set of...
  11. G

Suggestions, please!

List the preset banks, in the main screen, as they are scrolled through while moving to another preset bank. As it is now, I have to be look at the preset screens themselves . That is not horrible, but it would be a lot easier to see on the bigger main screen.
  12. G

Expression pedal advice

My BOSS pedals worked just fine with my Mastermind. That is the part that I do not understand. I even hooked my Mastermind back up to see if the pedals still worked and they do. When I was putting together my Axe Fx II rig, Terry told me to switch to the BOSS FV-500L pedals, from my Ernie...
  13. G

Expression pedal advice

I can send you mine. As long as I get them back. I am on the bench for at least the next 4 months, and they do not work anyway. I am using my Ernie Ball pedals right now.
  14. G

Expression pedal advice

I use pedals all the time for everything from crazy bips and bloops sounds to adding more delay and compression for leads to softening the distortion over a soft B section. Confirm with Ron that the pedals you choose will work. I have a forest of BOSS FV-500L pedals that worked very well with...
Back