Recent content by Gweston

1. Gweston

Proper tuner setup with Axe FX 3

I have midi in connected to Axe FX 3 midi out and Midi out connected to Axe FX 3 midi in. There seems to be a loop happening because it is messing up settings I can't turn on IA when switching presets. It blinks for a split second and then goes off. it seems to be overwritten by incoming midi...
  2. Gweston

Channel Select and Bypass AXE FX 3

I am trying to find the best way to approach channels. I have 3 buttons for the Drive block. Channel A Channel B Channel C What I would like to happen is to be able to select the one of the channels A - C. To turn on the drive and select the channel. Be able to change channels mid song. Click...
  3. Gweston

Bypass H9 presets from IA in a group

Thank you! That worked
  4. Gweston

Bypass H9 presets from IA in a group

Hi I have a page with 3 H9 Presets all in one group. I am using a CC as the second action on each button to turn on and off the bypass. That way I can turn the effect on and off. It does not consistently work when changing presets. It seems that sometimes the H9 is getting an off message and...
  5. Gweston

Esternal Tap Tempo switch to set mmgt tempo

Is there a way to set an external switch so it acts as a tap tempo controlling the MMGTs internal tempo. I can set an MMGT button to flash and count flashes which sets the tempo but I would like to be able to use the external switch to set the tempo and have a button flash to that tempo on the...
Back