Recent content by Hollywood

1. H

Daisy-Chained Gizmo TUNER question?

Is there any work around I could use in order to accomplish what I'm trying to?
  2. H

Daisy-Chained Gizmo TUNER question?

I plan on using two effect gizmo x's in my rack. One for my electric signal chain, and one for my acoustic signal chain. And, I plan to daisy chain the gizmo's together, by MIDI only, so they both can be controlled by one Mastermind GT. My question is, will the TUNER's on both gizmo's send to...
  3. H

X32/M32 Tap Tempo via Mastermind GT

I appreciate your reply! The problem is I'm using my iPad for a different application. I want to go from the Mastermind right to the M32/X32 and hopefully control the tap tempo. I've been told it can't be done, but I'd love to hear from the programmers to see if it's possible? It'd be a...
  4. H

X32/M32 Tap Tempo via Mastermind GT

Would it ever be possible to do an update to the Mastermind GT that would allow it to control the Tap Tempo on a Midas M32/Behringer X32 console? From what I understand it operates on OSC commands and/or Sysex (I know very little about either of those). Any and all help would be appreciated...
  5. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

excellent! I had a feeling that may be the case, but I'm thrilled to hear you'll include the fix in the next update. thanks again!
  6. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

Hey there, I just wanted to follow up on this, and see if you have had any luck?
  7. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

Hey there, I just wanted to follow up on this, and see if you have had any luck?
  8. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

Excellent! The two buttons I'm trying to tinker w/ are on the main page, labeled 'FOG' and 'Blackout'. I'm sure you've already looked into this, but the program I'm trying to control is available for free on the Apple App Store. Here is a link...
  9. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

Okay, so I did a little research.... And, I discovered that in order to signify a velocity of 127, i needed to type '7F' where the velocity part is at. So, I altered the formula and put: 80 3A 7F And sadly it still didn't work. So, out of curiosity to just test and see if the iPad was...
  10. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

Wow, I appreciate the very descriptive information on how to do this! That definitely sheds some light on things... Sadly this still isn't working. I know on my other pedal I have the Note On & Note Off Velocity both set at 127. Press: Note On, #58, Velocity 127 Release: Note Off, #58...
  11. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

As a reminder, I'd like it to be a momentary press too...where it sends on as it's pressed, and off as it's released (if that makes any difference in the coding.)
  12. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

Okay, so I'm nearly certain that is, in fact the problem. I did alternatively try sending a Note On message w/ a velocity of zero, from another button....to turn off the effect that was on (from sending velocity of 127), and it didn't work. So, I'd love it if you could help me get this...
  13. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

So, that's what I thought, about the momentary function....but, it didn't work for me for some reason. The device I'm controlling is actually an iPad....so, these note on/off's are being sent thru the USB out. Is it possible that the USB out doesn't send 'off' messages, and only sends 'on's...
  14. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

Well, ideally i'd like it send the On message when it's 'pressed' and the Off message when it's released. In a momentary type of way, but I realize that may not be possible. Id gladly settle for being able to turn the effect on and off, via a note button. But, it's not working for me, for...
  15. H

MIDI Notes On/Off

Is there no way to assign a MIDI note On and Off function separately? I only get the option of 'Note' it seems? Other controllers I've been using have the option to program both and On & Off, am I missing something? Im running into the problem of being able to turn on a setting, but then not...
Back