Recent content by idkwhatimdoing05

1. I

error writing block when trying to update

Yeah last update was a month or more ago. So where do I go from here? Is there anything else I can do?
  2. I

i've tried psuhing the footswitchese to get it to go to different screens and it will not do that
  3. I

My PBC10 when booted just says it please insert usb when I plug it in it says its cant write the update. can anyone help me? I'm at a gig and cant make this thing work
  4. I

MMGT/Kemper and Looper set up

is this still true today? I've spent so much time trying to figure this out! I did read some stuff about NRPN but have no idea if that's applicable.
  5. I

Device Won't Connect

well, I seemed to have fixed it. I updated the firmware on the device and the editor and now things seem to be working fine. However, I believe it was the firmware fix that really did the trick.
  6. I

Device Won't Connect

My PBC-10 is no longer connecting to my Macbook. This is the only computer I've used with the PBC for the last 6 months or so. I have noticed that the PBC backlight turns off but still displays info if I unplug the power from the PBC but leave the USB connected. Does anyone have any pointers?
  7. I

Mono/Stereo 7-10

Here's my effect chain for reference. 7-10 is Synesthesia - Microcosm - Timeline - Bigsky - OUT So if my Mono->Stereo button is in the out position, my delay is nice and stereo, bouncing from left to right. This works fine, until the Synesthesia is added into the loop. Then the signal...
  8. I

Jackson Audio Optimist MIDI Problem

Okay I think I figured it out. I turned off auto taps and that seemed to do it.
  9. I

Not that I’m aware of, just presets that do. I’ll go through and double check tho. Is there anything else I should be looking out for?
  10. I

Howdy! So I’m using #CC to turn off sides of my Optimist pedal with the PBC. however, I’m having a problem. Whenever I sync my pbc, or even change songs, the optimist will always turn on the 1st channel. This happens regardless of me sending a CC to turn that channel off on that preset. I...
  11. I

Pitchfork + Control

I think I’m going to buy it and give it a shot. I’ve been wanting a small, but versatile octave pedal. So hopefully I can access a few sounds via that Jack.
  12. I

Pitchfork + Control

EHX Pitchfork+ has an Extension input where a separate footswitch can access a few presets, however it isn’t labeled as MIDI. Could PBC10 connect and control this? Maybe similar to some JHS pedals can access different stages via a similar jack.
  13. I

I don’t understand scenes.

Okay cool! I was starting to get that idea but wasn’t sure. Thanks for the heads up.
  14. I

I don’t understand scenes.

Sorry if this is dumb question. What exactly are scenes? How could use them?
  15. I

strange preset button behaviour

okay so a few weeks ago I had to edit a preset on the PBC using the dive menus, as I did no have my laptop. I made all my changes and since then, the specific presets that were edited now jump to the next page. I am not sure what it could be. I've checked everything I can think of. Now to be...
Back