Recent content by Jac78221

1. J

Using Aux to page down

Hi, I can get the aux switch to page down one time. But, I’m trying to get it to cycle down though all the pages. Any thoughts?
  2. J

Introducing the Micro Line Mixer!

Is there anyway to kill the dry signal remotely with a PBC6x? I’m currently using a Suhr minmix for certain patches to remove the dry signal. The one thing the minmix lacks is the level controls.
  3. J

Off/on using hold function

I’m using a hold function to turn on my delay pedal on the fly with CC message, it’s not in a loop. Sometimes, I’ll need to go to the preset which I have set A CC to turn off the delay. When I go to a different preset with no delay and try to turn it on using the hold function, I always have to...
  4. J

Program CC Messages directly on the device

I second this one!!!!
  5. J

Set PC message to "OFF" with a button

Wow, I was thinking about ordering a Ventris. But, not if can only handle one message at a time. I also run my reverb outside of my PBC6X. You could also keep it on the first row to turn it off/on. But, I’m sure you use A PBC6X to get away from the tap dancing. Good luck to you.
  6. J

Set PC message to "OFF" with a button

I don’t know if what you want is possible. I would just send an off CC message from hold function. I’m sure RJM will be here to address your issue.
  7. J

How to assign different presets to different pages

I use one of my aux buttons just to turn on & off loop 1 where my comp is. The cool thing is, I can cycle through all my presets and it doesn’t effect the loop till I turn it off.
  8. J

Planning To Buy An Effect Loop Switcher

You probably be better off buying a PBC10. It has the mixer inside.
  9. J

PBC6X insert loop buffer off/on?

If you’re not using the insert. Does it need to be on for the buffering benefits? Also does placement matter?
  10. J

I’m pretty sure you can mix/match Morningstar & RJM. You can add to the RJM if you need more. The one other thing you’re forgetting about is the buffers on both units are different output values. The Morning star has a lower value. Which will give you more high end presence. I personally like...
  11. J

I’ve only used the Morning star midi pedals. But, if ML10 is anything like their controllers it’s pretty easy to use. I must say that I prefer the all in one PBC6x.
  12. J

PCB6X startup Pre

Thank you, that did the trick…
  13. J

PCB6X startup Pre

Is there away to have the global preset turn on instead of preset 1 on startup?
Back