Recent content by Jarowskij

1. J

Help Noob set up Effect Gizmo

One more question since I'm almost ready to start setting up my rig with the effect gizmo. This is really obvious stuff but I just don't get it :D I have trouble wrapping my head around the normalled loops. If I don't plan on using the front input, where the hell do I plug in? lol The front...
  2. J

Midi board to go along with the Effect Gizmo

Ok, so I have my Effect Gizmo ordered and I am very excited :D I haven't decided what Midi controller to get for my EG yet. I really like the Voodoo lab Ground control pro and how you can have presets and then have other switches as "direct access" switches where you can control individual loops...
  3. J

Great, thanks! One more thing, since I'm in Europe do I need to get me a some sort of step down transformer? There's only an american (120V) ac adapter option on the webshop page.
  4. J

Ok, checked out the manual and this is what I THINK I should do: For the 4 pedals in front of the amp I would just connect them to loops 1 through 4 and maybe use the click stopper after that? Then I'd use loops 5 through 8 for the 4 pedals in the effects loop, the output 5-8 jack would connect...
  5. J

Howdy! I've always just used your regular old pedal board with a bunch of stomp boxes on a pedaltrain. I've decided to get me a switcher and a midi controller to help with the tap dancing. The Effect Gizmo looks real cool but the problem is I have no experience in setting up anything other than...
Back