Recent content by jasonmauer

1. jasonmauer

Mastermind GT Firmware 5.2.1 / Editor 5.2.0

Doing some more testing, I'm able to repro the issue after a factory reset. The only changes I made was increasing the Max Button Page value (to have more pages to play with) and adding an IA button on each page to navigate to the Preset Page. Preset 1 is initially set to show page 1, and the...
  2. jasonmauer

Sent via email. Thanks!
  3. jasonmauer

Thank you for adding the Preset option for the System Page action! Unfortunately I haven't been able to get it to work as expected. I assume "the button page indicated by the currently selected preset" is determined by the Show Page value in the preset's General Settings? In my test preset, the...
  4. jasonmauer

MEG X CC Link with MMGT?

Heh -- last time I posted, Ron sent me a fix the same day. Gotta be quick to stay ahead of you guys!
  5. jasonmauer

MEG X: Add outbound MIDI CCs for loop state changes

It would be great to have the Mini Effect Gizmo X support the sending of MIDI CC messages out when the state of a loop changes. (e.g. preset changes; loop on/off buttons on front of unit; etc.) This would enable the Mastermind GT and LT controllers to display the current state of MEG X loops...
  6. jasonmauer

MEG X CC Link with MMGT?

(Actually I'll add this in the Suggestion Box, since I just realized that's where feature requests go. :D )
  7. jasonmauer

MEG X CC Link with MMGT?

That totally makes sense for players that are using it stompbox style with one-way communication. For my scenario I'm using in conjunction with an Axe-Fx III where I have bidirectional comms between the MMGT and my guitar rig. The MMGT reflects the current state of the Axe-Fx on the pedalboard...
  8. jasonmauer

MEG X CC Link with MMGT?

I have the Mini Effect Gizmo X integrated into my guitar rig managing nine loops (!) and it's working great. There's one last thing I haven't been able to rig up, and that's integrating the MEG X with my MMGT to display the current loop states. For example, a Loop 1 button on the MMGT that is on...
  9. jasonmauer

[DONE] System/Page option for Default Page

On my MMGT, I have several pages that all have a Back button defined. This button uses the System Page action to navigate back to the previous page. The idea is to have these pages be available for presets regardless of what the preset's initial page is (e.g. page 1, a Local page, etc). It works...
  10. jasonmauer

MEG X: Global default loop order for loops > 6

I've been getting the Mini Effect Gizmo X integrated into my guitar rig and loving it so far. The only issue I've come across is that the loop order in Global Defaults does not include loops after the sixth one. I have a few loops set to Split Mono so I've got nine loops in total, but the order...
  11. jasonmauer

[FIXED] Bug? - Scene names not shown correctly

It may not be necessary to set up the scene buttons on Page 1 to repro this; I just do that so I can see the scene names more easily on the device.
  12. jasonmauer

1. Factory reset on MMGT 2. Configure Device 1 on MMGT for AxeFx III 3. Using the editor, edit button page 1 to have a button per scene 4. Also using the editor, edit the scene names on preset 1 and save changes Voila -- scene names are offset as previously described. Only connected device is...
  13. jasonmauer

Ron, in that link I PM'd you earlier, there are two settings files (saved from editor.rjs, settings read from editor.rjs) with the before/after for this issue. I just did a factory reset and repro'd the issue again (with no connection to an actual AxeFx III) just to make sure.
Back